Actions reportsReports of actions that Fair Future carried out throughout the year. What, for whom, how much it cost!
Fair Future Action reports
Reports for each project or action developed and implemented by the Foundation
Learn about each project we have set up. Location details, number of beneficiaries, completion dates, budgets, accounts, and activity reports. To see the foundation’s audited annual accounts, it’s here.
With the publication of its action reports, Fair Future wishes to record the evolution of its actions, programs, and projects in rural areas, to make them accessible, fun, and of course, completely transparent too.
All of the projects documented below all have a common goal when we have implemented and completed them:
“-Allow people of all ages, living in rural areas, deprived of essentials for life such as Access to health and medical care, to education but also to school, to water and drinking water, electricity, those victims of epidemics, pandemics or man-made or natural disasters, for example, to access a better, healthier life richer in everything… ”.
The Foundation is also announcing the launch of a reflection aimed at setting up new projects in 2021 and 2022. In particular, those on which we are working and which are related to access to basic medical care, drinking water, and a source of electricity in order to read, study and increase the capacity for economic development.
Providing the means for villagers in ultra-peripheral and very rural regions to have access to first aid is a program that is now underway. Therefore, we invite you to make proposals to us so that each family can have water, a light bulb, and innovative means of supplying them with energy.
Together, we can prevent disease and sustains lives and livelihoodsLet us put our minds together and see what life we can make for our children
What are we doing in few figures
Fair Future is a foundation that wants to start a borderless movement of people, working together to end the injustice of poverty
What Fair Future Do
- Active in emergency aid, Fair Future provides rapid, appropriate, and effective responses to populations affected by natural disasters, epidemics/pandemics, shortages, or socio-economic crises.
- Fair Future focuses on creating solutions for sanitation and access to drinking water, access to energy sources, access to medical care, healthy food, but also so that more children can have access to a school and indeed a good education.
- We will not stop until everyone can have a better, healthier life that will give families more opportunities for development.
- We are a Swiss foundation, working internationally. Founded in 2006, we have known – through hundreds of actions and projects – to achieve incredible things! A hospital, schools, health centers, life trucks. To date, more than 300,000 people have already benefited from Fair Future aid. Since 2018, we have been working exclusively in rural and outermost regions, particularly in the far east of Indonesia.
- We are also a movement of “good friends” who, along with our partners, use a combination of practical and innovative tactics to implement programs of care, development, education and humanitarian aid during various disasters.
- We devote ourselves every day to providing people and children with concrete solutions to improve their social, educational and medical living conditions, through innovative and inspiring projects.