Fair Future DocumentationThe entire documentation about the foundation and our programs!
All the documentation about us!
The Foundation is an Independent, Swiss, non-profit, charitable organisation, committed to Manage and Funding socio-medical Programs in South East Asia.
- Here you will find a large part of the documents relating to the functioning and management of the Swiss Foundation “Fair Future Foundation”.
- In a desire for transparency, these documents are public and therefore free to access. Note that only the .PDF version downloaded from our site is legal and is considered to be authentic.
Projects founded by Fair Future
May 2021 | A “central water point” for 250 people, 39 families
- EN.PDF | A “central water point” for 250 people, 39 families from Eat Sumba. Fair Future has just allocated a fund of IDR.148’000’000.- within the framework of the phase of “recovery and reconstruction, in East Sumba.
From 2021 | Primary Care for kids and families
From 2020 | Rumah Kambera East Sumba
From 2021 | Help us to go where no one goes
from 2019 | Rebuild MbinuDita School, East Sumba
- 02/21/21 .PDF | Request for financial support, February 21 and resume of accounting
- Dec-20 .PDF | Project Report form August to December 2020
- Sept-20 .PDF | Project Report made in September 2020
- 31/08/20 .PDF | Site Report sky view and details
- .PDF | Architectural plans used in the field by the foundation’s teams
- The Crowdfunding here on the Action for Fair Future platform
from 2020 | COVID 19, Leading through Crisis Step #3
from 2020 | COVID 19 Community Care Step #2
from 2020 | COVID 19 Community Care Step #1
from 2019 | Sumba Photo Stories Kids program
Dec 2019 | Lapinu, East Sumba Xmas action
Sept 2019 | New Fair Future Base Camp
Creation of our new Base Camp in Denpasar following the change of workplace and activity
Fair Future Documentation
Accounts approved by the Swiss Confederation
- .PDF – FR | The approved and validated accounts 2020
- .PDF – FR | The approved and validated accounts 2019
- .PDF – FR | The approved and validated accounts 2018
- .PDF – FR | The approved and validated accounts 2017
- .PDF – FR | The approved and validated accounts 2016
- .PDF – FR | The approved and validated accounts 2015
- .PDF – FR | The approved and validated accounts 2014
- .PDF – FR | The approved and validated accounts 2013
- .PDF – FR | The approved and validated accounts 2012
- .PDF – FR | The approved and validated accounts 2011
Fair Future Activity Annual reports
Legal documents in french
Legal Documents in English
Legal Documents in Bahasa Indonesia
- .PDF | Deed of foundation
- .PDF | Certificate of tax exemption and recognition of Pure Public Utility, by the Swiss Confederation
- .PDF | Official Statutes validated by the Federal Department of the Interior, Swiss Confederation
- .PDF | Extract from the Federal Trade Register (Switzerland), signed and certified Original by the Indonesian Embassy in Bern.
Fair Future Brochures
EN - Presentation and projects
FR - Presentation and projects
Fair Future Indonesia
Legal Documents in Bahasa Indonesia
Logos and visual materials
Fair Future Foundation Logos
- .PDF – Vector | 3 logos Fair Future Foundation
Kawan Baik Indonesia Logos
- .PDF – Vector | Kawan Baik Indonesia Foundation logo
- .PDF – Vector | Kawanbaik.co, fair trade Shop Logos
Action for Fair Future Logos
- .PDF – Vector | Logo black and red and logo white and red
Rumah Kambera Logo (Fair Future Base Camp in NTT)
- .PDF – Vector | The Rumah Kambera logo
NoProblem TV logos
- .PDF – Vector | No Problem TV logo
What are we doing in few figures
Fair Future is a foundation that wants to start a borderless movement of people, working together to end the injustice of poverty
What Fair Future Do
- Active in emergency aid, Fair Future provides rapid, appropriate, and effective responses to populations affected by natural disasters, epidemics/pandemics, shortages, or socio-economic crises.
- Fair Future focuses on creating solutions for sanitation and access to drinking water, access to energy sources, access to medical care, healthy food, but also so that more children can have access to a school and indeed a good education.
- We will not stop until everyone can have a better, healthier life that will give families more opportunities for development.
- We are a Swiss foundation, working internationally. Founded in 2006, we have known – through hundreds of actions and projects – to achieve incredible things! A hospital, schools, health centers, life trucks. To date, more than 300,000 people have already benefited from Fair Future aid. Since 2018, we have been working exclusively in rural and outermost regions, particularly in the far east of Indonesia.
- We are also a movement of “good friends” who, along with our partners, use a combination of practical and innovative tactics to implement programs of care, development, education and humanitarian aid during various disasters.
- We devote ourselves every day to providing people and children with concrete solutions to improve their social, educational and medical living conditions, through innovative and inspiring projects.