Bali and Java are under Micro-Scale Social Restrictions to mitigate the spread of Covid-19, expect shorter operational hours on restaurants and attractions, also health protocols enforcements.
- All foreign visitors must go through Jakarta International Airport – Soekarno Hatta
- Travelers must be fully vaccinated and must show a negative Covid-19 PCR/ SWAB TEST document upon arrival. The test must be taken a maximum of 72 hours before the flight to the origin country. Register with e-HAC Indonesia health app
- Visitors must undergo quarantine for 7 nights in appointed hotels, at their own cost ;
- On days 1 and 7 of the quarantine stay a PCR test will be conducted organized by the hotel;
- In case of a positive result on PCR/ SWAB TEST, visitors will be sent to a hospital at their own cost;
- Holders of Diplomatic Visa on Ministerial Level and TCA visitors are not mandatory to undergo quarantine in appointed facilities by the Indonesian government.