Sumba Photo Stories
Rebuild Mbinu Dita
Action For fair future
About the foundation
The Fair Future Foundation is an independent Swiss non-profit organiSation engaged in the management and funding of socio-medical programs in South East Asia.
- Gallery – #RebuildMbinuDita | 17.10.2020
- Knowing does not mean understanding #RebuildMbinuDita
- Gallery – #RebuildMbinuDita | 10.10.2020
- From Surabaya to Sumba, to #RebuildMbinudita School
- A challenge, the ultimate experience, a necessity too! #RebuildMbinuDita
- My name is Yaspan, 8yo, I am from Mbinudita
- Dry grass fires are raging around #RebuildMbinuDita
- Gallery – #RebuildMbinuDita | 23.09.2020
- Gallery – MbinuDita School rebuilding | 21.09.2020
- The first container of equipment has arrived in Sumba
- Ceremony Preparation Event of Mbinudita School
- Gallery – MbinuDita School rebuilding | 09.09.2020
- Gallery – The Participles Vol 2 | 12.09.20
- Effect of rampant burning in Sumba lands
- Mbinu Dita school Rebuilding updates
- Hope for Mbinudita amidst the Pandemic
- Perlahan itu Baik! It means Slow is Good!
- No Problem TV | Art and Humanity, two complementary spheres!
- In Sumba, pests destroy crops and starve populations! We can help them!
- Leading Through Crisis in Sumba by Kawan Nofi
- No Problem TV – We give the floor to those who want to take it!
- Gallery – How do we help families in economic pain?
- No Problem TV, the live – Four strong woman, 17.07.20
- We start a fundraising campaign linked to help people cope with the economic crisis!
- How can we help keeping children learning during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Update and Newsletter, we are in June 2020 Kawans!
- Gallery – Empowerment | Collaboration with women’s prisons. The Pictures!
- Hyena | Solidarity action painting to support our social programs
- Solidarity | Help local musicians and artists to face the crisis that has hit them hard
- Empowerment | Women on the move. Collaboration with women’s prisons!
- Help 65 children from 8 to 10 years old, to go back to school!
- The impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on children… Devastating!
- Covid-19 Outbreak | We act in Sumba with Kawan Baik Indonesia!
- Namaku Virus Corona | A comic book for kids to learn about it!
- Gallery – Pictures of May 2020 | Covid-19 outbreak
- Call for support | For cancerous, orphaned children and their family
- Gallery – People we already helped, some pictures! | Covid-19 outbreak
- The Fair Future Foundation | We have legalised our representation in Indonesia!
- Covid19 – Map | The actions locations for the Community Care Program!
- A word from the Founder | We live a real humanitarian and food crisis!
- Today we prepare | 200 new Bags for a better life in our Base Camp!
- Gallery – May 2020 – Goods distribution pictures! | Covid-19 outbreak
- Taufik can no longer eat | A representative example of the food crisis!
- Gallery – April 2020 – Some Pictures Kawans! | Covid-19 outbreak
- Covid-19 Sumba | We have sent lots of goods for our Sumba kids!
- Covid-19 Community Care | The day of tomorrow will be great!
- Covid-19 Community Care | The the 2nd step has started!
- A Swiss Foundation | Makes a big donation to the Kawans!
- Food donation | The quantities of goods in short!
- Thank you | Bali Institute & friends for your magic help!
- Covid-19 Community Care | Summary of the 1st step of this action!
- Covid-19 Community Care | The D-Day, the first day of work!
- Gallery – Access to water in remote areas | January 2020
- Gallery – Sumba Photo Stories Program | East Sumba – February 2020
Discover the work of the foundation
Fair Future is a borderless movement of people, working together to end the injustice of poverty. Together with our partners, we use a combination of practical and innovative tactics to implement development programs, public education, educational campaigns, advocacy campaigns and humanitarian assistance in disasters and conflicts.
The foundation is exclusively dedicated to providing people and children with concrete solutions to improve social, educational and medical living conditions through innovative and inspiring projects. From the construction of schools in rural and forgotten areas, of clinics or of a hospital, to projects to empower women.
Self-sufficiency has been our common thread since 2006: A social restaurant, a Fair eShop to support small artisans and micro-businesses, a social TV channel ! Fair Future will always find new ways to help communities equally and regardless of religion, beliefs, gender or age.
Also active in social, medical or infrastructural emergency aid, the foundation provides rapid and effective responses in favor of or populations affected by natural disasters, epidemics or pandemics, shortages, destruction of vital buildings or economic crises.
Sanitation, toilets, feminine hygiene, access to drinking water, access to electricity, access to medical care, getting more children to school... We will not stop until everyone can live a healthy and balanced life, with the means of subsistence in order to have a better life.
Support and develop projects aimed at creating opportunities for all generations, children, young adults, the elderly. The foundation aims to rebalance social inequalities in order to restore the autonomy of all communities of people. We are creating a fairer and more equitable future for all.
Learn more about the issues we're working on.
Let us put our minds together and see what life we can make for our children
News, Info and Media
We tell you everything here, the news of those who are in the field, the successes, the joys, everything!
The power of people against poverty
Fair Future is a foundation that wants to start a borderless movement of people, working together to end the injustice of poverty. It means we are addressing the inequalities that keep people in poverty. Together, we save, protect, and rebuild lives in times of disaster. We help people build better lives for themselves and for others. We are tackling issues such as land rights, climate change, access to water or electricity, and discrimination against women.
And we will not stop until every person on the planet can enjoy a life without poverty.
TOGETHER, WE CAN PREVENT DISEASE AND SUSTAINS LIVES AND LIVELIHOODS
POPULATION 268.2 MILLION
LACK ACCESS TO SAFE WATER
PEOPLE LACK ACCESS TO IMPROVED SANITATION
With a population of 268 million people, Indonesia is the fourth most populous country in the world. However, rural communities and residents of informal settlements in urban areas struggle in terms of poor health and infrastructure. We are working hard in East Sumba (Like in #RebuildMbinuDita) to give access to water. For many households, water sources are distant, contaminated or expensive, and household sanitation is unaffordable. You can help us to give access to water for a healthier life.
The Mission of the foundation
To carry out social, medical, creative, cultural, solidarity, ecological projects and make the world a better place…
No Problem TV
Let’s give the floor to those who want to take it!
October 16th. 2020 at 4:00 PM WITA | Join us for the "World Food Day"
Hello to all the Kawans of the world,
Between two trips in Sumba for the “#RebuildMbunuDita” school reconstruction project, here we are this October 16th, live on No Problem TV, in order to celebrate the World Food Day together. On behalf of the Fair Future Foundation and Kawan Baik Indonesia, Alex Wettstein will speak to discuss the differences in terms of access to food.
See you soon folk's from the #RebuildMbinuDita site in East Sumba folks on NoProblem TV!